Home › For State Employees › Submit State Publications
Submit State Publications to Library
Please make sure all PDFs have imbedded text so that the PDFs are keyword searchable. Questions? Call 444-3016.
- You must view this webpage using Internet Explorer browser version 7.0 or higher. Mozilla Firefox browser will not work.
- Use the down arrow key to select your agency acronym. Click “Go”.
- Under the browser tab, at the left of the screen, there should be a message that says:
"To view this FTP site in Windows Explorer, click Page, and then click Open FTP Site in Windows Explorer." This image shows where to click in Internet Explorer.
If the above message is NOT visible in Internet Explorer follow these steps to make it visible.
- Next, locate your state publication file(s) on your computer, networked device, web site, or other location.
- Drag and drop the state publication(s) onto the submission site, or copy and paste the state publication(s) onto the submission site. Note: Don't move folders to the ftp site. It will return "access denied." The ftp site only accepts files singly or as a selected group.
- You are done. Your publication will remain on the submission site after you close these browser windows.